We are collecting impact stories from folks who have engaged in the work of Becoming Beloved Community in varying ways, at varying degrees.
You are invited to share your story!
Here are three options:
1) Your story in your own voice is powerful: video or audio record yourself answering the prompts below on your phone and send me the recording via email or text (to 513.746.6199 or email@example.com). It can be as short as 1 minute and as long as it takes. Hint: Be easy with yourself–this is not professional but a chance to share your testimony.
2) Your reflections and experiences matter: share a written response to the prompts below in an email to me.
3) Complete this anonymous survey.
The prompts are (choose one, two, or all):
- Everyone, please begin with: Sharing your name, congregation, and a description of your involvement in Becoming Beloved Community.
- What does Becoming Beloved Community mean to you?
- What is the story of Becoming Beloved Community that you want to share with others?
- In what ways have you been impacted by your engagement with Becoming?
- What impact have you witnessed (in your congregation, the diocese, among other leaders)?
Please submit stories/responses by February 1.
Know others in your congregations, communities, or families who have stories of Becoming that others should hear? Invite them, too!